Cleansing Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator Peel
A powerful surface-renewing peeling treatment for all skin types EXCEPT sensitive. Refines pores, removes dead skin cells, activates skin cell renewal and skin regeneration and strengthens the skin's resistance and protective function. Makes scars appear less prominent and gives skin a radiant, refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced appearance. Finish with the soothing lotion to avoid any possible irritation of the skin. The soothing lotion supports skin cell renewal and skin regeneration, optimizes the skin's moisture content, soothes minor irritation and redness and refines the complexion. It gives skin a radiant, refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced appearance. Particularly mild, alcohol-free lotion.
To Use: As a special treatment every other month: Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of surface renewing peeling evenly to cleansed, moistened skin 1-2 times per week during the month. Gently exfoliate using moistened fingertips for up to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Thoroughly dry face.
IMPORTANT: Exfoliators can cause prickling, tingling or reddening of the skin, but should subside. Neutralize facial skin using soothing lotion after use. Moisten a cotton pad with the soothing lotion after using microderm peeling and gently dab onto skin.
*Read and follow the instructions on the product insert carefully to avoid injury.
* This exfoliator should be used at night.
* Do not apply to eye or lip areas.
* While using the exfoliator use UV protection of 15 SPF or higher.
* Avoid periods of sun exposure while using the exfoliator.
* Avoid using the exfoliator while using products that contain Vitamin A (retinol)
* Do not use if you are prone to couperose, neurodermatitis, acne, or if you have sensitive, irritable, damaged or inflamed skin.
* Keep out of reach of children.
Key Ingredients: Quartz sand, silica, pumice, squalane, shea butter
Click here for all ingredients
Suitable For: Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Oily Skin
Not sure if this is right for you? See our guide.